February 8, 2010

Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes

Every school day I pass the Vivienne Westwood store, and I stare at the window. Can you guess what catches my eyes most? The answer is Melissa shoes. The more I look at them, the more I like them. There are many styles like Lady Dragon, Ultragirl, Wing, Ballerina, Bootie, and Elevated 3-Strap etc. Among them, I like Lady Dragon, Elevated 3-Strap and Kali the most. They're just so beautiful with mini skirts / dresses. Wearing them with tights also look gorgeous. (Of course the color should match the shoes.) MOREOVER, the shoes have the scent of candy! So lovely... don't you think so? :)

Lady Dragon Seal, Globe and Heart
(Is the globe a little bit too big?)



Elevated 3-Strap



Kate Moss's wearing the shoes in Melissa's magazine 'Plastics'. She looks so sexy with them, and I believe I would also be sexy if I wear them. Haha, just kidding :P

Kali
They look so girlish with the bows. And they're wedges, which are much more comfortable. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...